Forum psychische Gesundheit

Forum zu Angst, Panik, Depression, Burnout, Zwang, Ess-Störungen, Übergewicht, Abhängigkeit und Psychotherapie

Herzlich willkommen zu unserer online-Community. Das online Forum bietet Ihnen die Möglichkeit, sich zu allen Fragen rund um psychische Krankheiten und psychische Gesundheit auszutauschen. Sie finden Gruppen zu den Themen Angst und Panik, Depression und Burnout, Ess-Störungen und Übergewicht, Abhängigkeiten von Nikotin, Alkohol und Drogen, neuen Therapiemethoden in der Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie und vieles mehr. 

Antworten Sie Nutzern im Forum oder kontaktieren Sie ausgewählte Nutzer über das interne Nachrichtensystem. 

Haben Sie Fragen und Anregungen? Fehlen wichtige Themen im Forum? Sprechen Sie uns gerne an: kontakt[at]oha-media.de. 

Don't understand nutrition and exercise

Williamhawk
Mitglied seit 22.11.2017
2 Beiträge

Hi all,

Every time I try to learn about proper nutrition and exercise, I get overwhelmed by the amount of conflicting information online. I always get the sense that people are either trying to sell you something, or are trying to promote their particular diet/workout philosophy. I just want something that's easy to understand without needing to have an advanced degree in chemistry.

I have what some would call a skinny fat body (skinny arms/legs, fat stomach), which I'm trying to reverse (build muscle and lose the fat). I am 5 ft 10in and weigh 70kg.

This is what I currently do, and what I think I need to do.

1. I don't eat junk food/fast food, or drink alcohol or coffee.

2. I usually skip breakfast because I'm rushed for work in the morning, so I only eat lunch and dinner. I usually just take a banana and eat that once I'm at my desk.

3. I eat a lot of fruits/vegetables, eggs, meat (chicken, steak, fish), nuts. Nothing that comes in a box.

4. I don't get enough sleep, maybe only 5-6 hrs a night when I know I should get at least 8. I get home from work close after 5 and just don't feel like I have enough time to myself after cooking/cleaning/errands.

5. I don't work out often and have trouble sticking to a routine. I know I feel good after working out, but making myself start the routine each day feels like a chore. I often feel like I'm tired all the time and have no energy.

6. The workout routine that I have devised uses dumbells and body weight exercises (mainly squat and press, push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, and some arm/chest exercises with the dumbells). A single routine lasts 40min, including warming up. My goal is to work out every other day, or 3-4 times per week.

Please let me know what I can do to improve and stay motivated.

Also you can check this 

Corporate Promo Video

hilfreich - sehr hilfreich - unverzichtbar